- For data/media transferring, we advise you to transfer it into your computer directly via the USB-C cable. Otherwise, you might accidentally damage the microSD card and lose the media.
- When boarding a flight, you will be hand carry the set of the drone due to the batteries. However, some airlines will instruct you to hand carry the batteries and check-in your drone.
- Please check the drone law in your destination.
- Flying Environment:
- When flying in sandy area, please avoid the sand from going into the drone through the ventilation at the back of the drone. The fan inside the drone may stop working if there is sand blocking the rotation of the fan.
- If you fly near the electromagnetic sources such as power lines and base stations, the onboard compass may be affected and the drone may fly itself without control.
- Do not fly the drone in weather conditions such as rain, snow, fog and wind speeds exceeding 10m/s. The strong wind may blow away the drone.
- Please be aware of the animals. The drone may hurt them while they may also damage the drone.
Please learn from the information listed below.
How to operate the DJI Mavic Mini?
Mavic Mini Functions
- What is the mobile app for DJI Mavic Mini?
- a. DJI Go 4
- b. DJI Go
- c. DJI Mimo
- d. DJI Fly
- Can DJI Mavic Mini fly under tracking mode?
- a. Yes
- b. No
- True or False: The app displays a warning prompt when a damaged battery cell is detected.
- a. False
- b. True
- True or False: DJI Mavic Mini cannot use GPS within the Polar Regions
- a. False
- b. True. Use the downward vision system when flying in such locations.
- What does this aircraft status indicator means: Blinks Yellow Quickly
- a. Remote controller signal lost
- b. Critically Low Battery Level
Answers: 1. D | 2. B | 3. B | 4. B | 5. A