- For data/media transferring, we advise you to transfer it into your computer directly via the USB-C cable. Otherwise, you might accidentally damage the microSD card and lose the media.
- When boarding a flight, you will be hand carry the set of the drone due to the batteries. However, some airlines will instruct you to hand carry the batteries and check-in your drone.
- Please check the drone law in your destination.
- Flying Environment:
- When flying in sandy area, please avoid the sand from going into the drone through the ventilation at the back of the drone. The fan inside the drone may stop working if there is sand blocking the rotation of the fan.
- If you fly near the electromagnetic sources such as power lines and base stations, the onboard compass may be affected and the drone may fly itself without control.
- Do not fly the drone in weather conditions such as rain, snow, fog and wind speeds exceeding 10m/s. The strong wind may blow away the drone.
Please learn from the information listed below.
How to operate the DJI Mavic Air?
Mavic Air Functions
- When should the propeller guards be mounted?
- a. When using screen capture.
- b. When flying.
- What will happen if the landing gear is NOT properly unfolded before use?
- a. Nothing will happen.
- b. The built-in antennas may be affected causing serious problems to the video link.
- True or False: You can use Micro USB and USD ports simultaneously for video linking.
- a. False
- b. True
- What will you do if your DJI: Mavic Air entered ATTI mode?
- a. Find a safe place to land as soon as possible.
- b. Nothing
- What does this aircraft status indicator means: Blinks Red Quickly
- a. Low Battery Level
- b. Critically Low Battery Level
Answers: 1. A | 2. B | 3. A | 4. A | 5. B