- When removing the camera from the frame, you have to slightly pull the camera unit down to avoid the sharp edge of the frame at the top right corner.
- For data/media transferring, we advise you to transfer it into your computer directly via the USB-C cable. Otherwise, you might accidentally damage the microSD card and lose the media.
- For water activities, you must get a waterproof housing in order to have double protection for the camera unit. Do not put the camera at risk.
GoPro HERO 7 BLACK Tutorial: How To Get Started
GoPro: HERO7 Black Quick Start | #HyperSmooth
GoPro: HERO7 Black Quick Start | #TimeWarp
GoPro: HERO7 Black Tips and Tricks
- Is your camera waterproof while charging?
- a. Yes
- b. No
- Can you record a video while charging?
- a. Yes. You can always record while charging.
- b. No. You cannot record a video while charging. It will start charging when you stop recording.
- When using QuikCapture, your GoPro: HERO7 will start recording with which settings?
- a. It will start recording with the settings you used last.
- b. It will start recording with the default settings.
- c. It will start recording with the low light settings.
- How deep your GoPro: HERO7 can go with the door closed?
- a. 20 ft
- b. 65 ft
- c. 33ft
- What should you do after every use in seawater?
- a. rinse your camera with fresh water, and use an external heat source like microwave oven or hair dryer to dry it.
- b. rinse your camera with fresh water, and dry it with a soft cloth.
Answers: 1. B | 2. B | 3. A | 4. C | 5. B